Zero II - 141mm
- Measures: 275x141mm.
- Weight with Tirox Rail: 217 gr
- Weight With T2.0 Rail: 245 gr
An ideal saddle for medium and short distance riding where a frequent change in position is necessary. The flat shape in conjunction with the rigid saddle shell causes a very direct ride feeling. Zero saddle suits all riders with a high pelvis rotation.
The ZERO II saddles are available:
- with the NACK rail, a nano structure carbon fibre that integrates kevlar and aluminium fibers in order to provide a superlight rail with reduced deformations compared to standard carbon. Oversize shape 7X9,3 mm
- with the Tirox rail: Light-alloy steel rail that is highly resistant to traction and torsion, it is used in the aviation and aerospace industry because it's light and strong. Tirox gives a good balance between weight and strength and it doesn’t fear the normal stress addresses a bicycle. It has 7mm rail clamp diameter.
- with the T2.0 rail. It uses a Chromo-Molibdeno rail with a very high tensile strenght. It has 7mm rail clamp diameter.